List Of Forms By Level With StatsEdit
Druid Level 5Edit
- Black Bear
- 22 Strength, 24 Constitution, 13 Dexterity, and +2 Natural AC, with 6 Bonus HP (Please note, I intend to increase Constitution by 1 and bonus HP by 4 in a future update to keep its stats more on par with the Brown Bear)
- Brown Bear
- 27 Strength, 19 Constitution, 13 Dexterity, +2 Natural AC and 10 bonus HP,
- 15 Strength, 23 Constitution, 10 Dexterity, +5 Natural AC, and 10 bonus HP.
- 16 Strength, 19 Dexterity, and a Constitution 21, +1 Natural AC and 6 Bonus HP (Cougars will have their bonus HP move up to 10 in the near future)
- Crag Cat
- 16 Strength, Constitution is 17, and Dexterity 21. They get a +3 to Natural AC and Immunity: Enchantments.
- 16 Strength, Constitution of 18, and Dexterity of 22, +1 Natural AC and 6 Bonus HP.
- Strength 16, Dexterity 25, and Constitution of 15, they have +4 Natural AC and 10 bonus HP (Panthers will have their bonus HP drop to 6 in the near future)
- 15 Strength, 17 Constitution, 17 Dexterity, +4 natural AC and +10 bonus HP
- Wolf, White
- 15 Strength, 16 Constitution, 17 Dexterity, +4 natural AC, +10 bonus HP, -/5 damage reduction to all cold damage.
- Strength 21, Constitution 19, Dexterity 17, +3 Natural AC and 10 bonus HP
Druid Level 8Edit
- Grizzly Bear
- 27 Strength, 19 Constitution, 13 Dexterity, +5 Natural AC, +44 bonus HP
- Dire Badger
- 14 Strength, 24 Constitution, 17 Dexterity, +10 Natural AC, +30 bonus HP
- Dire Rat
- 15 Strength, 19 Constitution, 27 Dexterity, +4 Natural AC, +20 HP
- Polar Bear
- 27 Strength, 19 Constitution, 13 Dexterity, +5 Natural AC, +32 bonus HP, -/5 damage reduction to all cold damage.
Druid Level 12Edit
- Dire Bear
- 31 Str, 19 Con, 13 Dex, +5 AC, 40 bonus HP
- Dire Boar
- 27 STR, 17 CON, 10 Dex, +10 AC, 20 bonus HP
- Dire Tiger
- 27 STR, 15 CON, 17 DEX, +8 AC, 60 bonus HP
- Dire Wolf
- 25 STR, 17 CON, 15 DEX, +8 AC, 30 bonus HP
- Shark Forms all have immunity to drowning while underwater. (The spell Drown can still kill them though.)
- Hammerhead Sharks have the same stats as a Wolf. Hammerhead sharks are smaller than other sharks and weaker, but have a keen sense of smell and are capable of tracking as well a wolves. [Known bug with this form, when you choose Hammerhead Shark, you actually turn into a badger.]
- Goblin Sharks have the same stats as a Boar. They are meant to be the "tanks" of the shark forms. [Known bug, when you choose this form, you actually turn into the hammerhead shark form.]
- Mako Sharks have the same stats as a Brown Bear. They are meant to be the heavy damage dealers of the shark forms. [Known bug with this form, when you choose it, you actually turn into the goblin shark form.]]
- Crocodiles have the same stats as the Lion. Crocodiles also can not drown while underwater.
- ALL Cat forms get +5 Hide/Move Silently
- Wolf Forms are meant to be much weaker in combat that Bear or Cat forms. Wolves are much more of a utility form and will demonstrate that best now because while in wolf form you can type ".track" without the quotes to use our in-game tracking system to fulfill the role of a stealthy hunter. Wolves also get +5 to Hide/Move Silently/Listen/Spot/Search roles.
Insect and Arachnid Shapes Stats (STR CON DEX AC HP)
All have Mind Immunity; Inventory and Armor Properties merge to their skins, weapon properties do not. (Not sure the Resistance for Fire and Bombadier Beetles is working yet).
- Giant Spider:
- 17 18 17 5 14, d8 damage bite and Large Spider Venom (DC 18, d6 STR damage)
- Fire Beetle
- 16 17 17 5, 2d4 damage bite, +10 fire resistance and a fire cone spell
- 19 20 16 6 10, +10 acid resistance and an acid con spell 2d4 (attack causes Vermin Madness)
- 18 18 24 6 10, d8 Stun Bite, casts Expeditious Retreat
- Stink Beetle
- 19 20 15 6 16, 2d4 damage bite, casts Stinking Cloud and is Immune to Stinking Cloud (attack causes Vermin Madness)
- Stag Beetle
- 23 17 10 10 21, 4d4 damage bite and causes (attack causes Vermin Madness)