Forever anchored to their coffins and the unholy earth of their graves, these nocturnal predators scheme constantly to fill the world with their foul progeny.Edit
CoA PC vampire information.Edit
- Have 1 turn to get in out of the sun before accumulating damage.
- Sun damage is 10/round. Should the vampire perish from accumulated sun-damage, they will suffer permanent death.
- 10% movement increase. Monks or Barbarians (multi-classed or otherwise) do not receive this bonus.
- Can travel in animal form for a limited duration beneath the sun, without accumulating damage.
- Initially invisible for 3 rounds, if forced into a gaseous state by conventional death.
- Undeath To Death, provided they fail their allowed save, should now permanently destroy a vampire.
- Vampire PCs lose 10% of current XP on being forced into gaseous form, due to a "regular" death.
- Upon being forced into gaseous form, a PC Vampire has 5 in-game hours in order to return to their coffin to rest. Should they fail to return to their coffin within this period of time, they will suffer permanent death.
- Should a PC Vampire be forced into gaseous form while in possession of their coffin (100lb coffin token), they will suffer permanent death.
- A vampire must be in close proximity to their coffin in order to rest/heal entirely.
- Negative energy will heal a Vampire PC.
- Positive energy (healing spells, potions, etc.) will harm a Vampire PC.
- Vampire PCs receive a +5 turn resistance bonus.
- Can be harmed by holy water.
- A successful hit with a stake through the heart, will permanently destroy a vampire
CoA PC vampire statsEdit
- ECL: 3
- Ability Bonus: Charisma +2
- Ability Bonus: Dexterity +2
- Ability Bonus: Intelligence +2
- Ability Bonus: Strength +4
- Ability Bonus: Wisdom +2
- Bonus Feat: Alertness
- Damage Reduction: +1 Soak 10 Damage
- Damage Resistance: Cold Resist 5 / -
- Damage Resistance: Electrical Resist 5 / -
- Damage Vulnerability: Divine 100% Damage Vulnerability